9 Marketing Trends to Try in 2019
Marketing is always evolving with new best practices, new technology, and new ideas by the latest innovators. In 2019, you can be one of those innovators.
Check out these nine 2019 marketing trends and see how you can apply them to your business to grow your brand.
- Establish a visual-first marketing approach. Customers want images on social media, web pages, and in emails. Instead of adding graphics as an aside, create graphics and then build video content with them. Also, invest in a quality photographer to create photo promotions that stand out.
- Increase the personalization of your marketing efforts. More customers than ever expect personalization and are willing to share personal data to get it. Look at the customer data you have and use it to create unique ad experiences. (Need Help Making Sense of Your Business Data and Analytics?)
- Make sure your brand is authentic. Audiences want to see the people behind your brand. Set a goal to make your content more personal, whether that means creating content by the CEO or posting more photos of your employees and team members.
- Give customers a behind-the-scenes look with Snapchat. Snapchat is meant to be a casual social media platform. Use it to make impromptu posts and share unique videos with your fans.
- Improve customer service with AI chat tools. Many brands use AI tools to connect with customers on Facebook. Expedia and Kayak are just two examples. Look for an affordable AI tool to answer basic questions or direct customers to a phone number so a person can help.
- Connect with customers through influencers. Customers don’t want to listen to brand pages, they want to hear from people they trust. Look for local influencers and trusted publications in your area (like MyArea Network sites!) to promote your brand.
- Sell through Instagram. Test the waters with Instagram commerce by selling products and services or directing website traffic to your pages through the social platform.
- Create social media stories. Instead of just posting on Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat, create stories that people can follow along. Just make sure your content is different on each of the social networks.
- Create micro-moments for customers to interact with your brand. Not every interaction needs to lead to a sale. Create content that generates clicks, views, and comments to keep your brand top-of-mind.
If you want to launch any of the ideas on this list, contact MyArea Network today. We can give you the tools you need to wow your customers and grow your brand through these 2019 marketing trends.