Sales Development Representative
Do you want to reinvent the future of local and social digital marketing?
MyArea Network is a fast growing media technology company that is redefining “local” and “social.” We provide a digital-first, mobile-first proprietary marketing platform for local businesses to connect directly with both customers and local communities.
Our mission is to help every local business prosper in a fragmented digital world.
Our vision is to become the go-to source for all things local.
- We connect locally-minded people that share common interests and build local communities where people care and engage with the community around them.
- We empower local businesses with the digital tools they need to succeed online through our free local business profiles, as well as subscription-based services to boost their revenue. And we do it better, faster and cheaper.
- We create & curate authentic local content to deliver what’s relevant, new and now!
- We are building the technology platform for local businesses digital future!
We are looking for enthusiastic Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who can help us promote local businesses in our growing market in Tampa, St. Petersburg & Clearwater, Sarasota and Orlando area. In this role, the SDRs will work closely with quota-carrying sales executives as well as non-sales professionals to ensure our rapid growth. The SDR's responsibilities will include sales development, lead generation, inside sales and sales operations, as well as the other sales, digital marketing and customer service related work as needed.
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for Account Executives by promoting MyArea Network’s products and services
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling to warmed leads
- Manage inbound MQLs and properly disposition them
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and product teams to facilitate new drip emails, messaging, campaigns and offerings
- Ensure inbound requests and opportunity handoffs to sales, business development, and support are successful and exceed customers satisfaction
- High-performance individuals who treat sales as a professional sport
- 1+ years of full-time sales experience
- Previous experience in the hospitality, service and digital marketing space and startups is a plus
- Familiarity with CRM tool, Google Ads, Instagram, FB Messenger, LinkedIn/prospecting tools
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
Salary is a competitive base plus UNCAPPED commission!
Bring your “A” game, positive energy, unique talents and point of view to the office every day. We are curious and comfortable with change and are willing to take risks. And most importantly: everything we do we do for our local communities.
We also have a ridiculously good time every day and work with a diverse group of people we love and respect. We’ve got a former badminton champion, a pro poker player, and a stage actor on staff already. If you’re qualified, but also bring something off-the-wall to the table… hooray!
We are a startup, which means your talents will be used in multiple ways. Sales staffs that can write are encouraged to do so, just as graphic designers are welcome to help plan events. If you’ve got a diverse set of skills and talents that don’t fit into a box that’s even better, as we want to help you grow into your abilities to make us even stronger.