Digital Marketing Intern
MyArea Network is a fast-growing media tech company that builds stronger, more influential and unique communities by connecting local residents, visitors, and businesses. We’re rapidly expanding into more local communities across the country, and we need a team of innovative, forward-thinkers to help us!
We’re looking for people with the right talent -- and the right mindset to join our team. Are you the right fit?
- Are you passionate about helping local communities and businesses thrive?
- Are you excited about shaping the future of local, social, and mobile marketing?
- Are you a team player who wants to join a community of passionate innovators and creators?
- Does joining a fast-growing, rapidly changing start-up sound like fun to you?
If so -- let us know!
We are looking for enthusiastic Digital Marketing Interns who can help us create relevant and engaging local stories and articles as we thrive to be the ultimate go-to source for every city we’re in, and help connect businesses, residents, and visitors with local communities.
Digital Marketing Interns help staffers create articles and social content for publication each week. We require basic writing and editing skills but our seasoned staff will work with interns to develop their skills. SEO is our specialty, and we’ll help you learn the ins and outs of that skill as well.
Every applicant should be organized, detailed-oriented, and able to multi-task. Only positive team players should apply. Each candidate should be able to work in a team-oriented, professional environment but also be able to work autonomously. Candidates should be deadline-driven and creative thinkers. Relevant coursework or previous work experience is a plus.
We work with your school so you can get academic credit for your work with us. You can earn 2-6 credit hours, depending on your schedule. Your hours in the office are unpaid while you get course credit, but you do have opportunities to work for payment as a brand ambassador, freelance writer, videographer, or photographer.
Benefits of interning include:
- Working with our seasoned staff to learn about all aspects of digital marketing
- Attending fun and exciting local events
- Writing articles, getting professional bylines, and adding to your career portfolio
- Networking with local business owners and thoughts leaders
- Having a good time while learning and earning college credit!
At MyArea Network, you will pioneer ways to connect local businesses and communities, collaborating with the best of the best. Since we are a startup, your talents will likely be used in multiple ways. You will feel challenged and inspired to do breakthrough work. We work with a broad range of local and national clients which will provide rich networking opportunities for each intern as well.
You will also have a ridiculously good time every day and work with a diverse group of people who love and respect each other. With the support of our united and talented team, there is no limit to what you can imagine, create, and set in motion!