MyArea Network Celebrates Coverage in WalletHub's Top 20 Foodie Cities in America
WalletHub has announced their 2019 Best Foodie Cities in America and MyArea Network is happy to celebrate the best restaurants, foodie events, festivals, wine, beer, dining and nightlife in each city! Of the top 20 cities, MyArea Network offers local guides in 19 of the cities, with Sacramento coming soon.
“We support and build communities by focusing on everything LOCAL,” says President and Founder Scott Conlon, who has seen the popular website and social media community guides grow to 150 communities from 2015 to 2019…with more on the way in 2020.
Wallet Hub discovered some cool foodie facts in their study.
- New York has the most gourmet specialty-food stores (per square root of population).
- Las Vegas has the most ice cream and frozen yogurt shops (per square root of population).
- San Diego, Portland, Seattle and San Francisco had the most craft brew and wineries.
- New York, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Chicago and Las Vegas had the most coffeehouses and cafes.
Still hungry? Bookmark these restaurant guides and share them with your friend whether you are a local or visiting one of these 20 cities. As a foodie, I've shared some of my favorite good eats in each city.
WalleltHub's 2019 Top 20 Foodie Cities in America
1. Portland, OR Great craft beer, seafood
2. New York, NY Pizza, hot dogs, fine dining, delis
3. Miami, FL Stone crab, Cuban fare
4. San Francisco, CA Fusion cuisine, seafood
5. Los Angeles, CA Tacos, Asian, fine dining
6. Las Vegas, NV All You Can Eat Buffets
7. San Diego, CA Fish tacos, Mexican, seafood
8. Seattle, WA Salmon, Washington wine
9. Chicago, IL Steaks, Italian
10. Austin, TX Tex Mex, BBQ
11. Orlando, FL Epcot Food & WIne, Seafood
12. Sacramento, CA Farm to fork
13. Tampa, FL Cuban sandwich, grouper, stone crab (in season)
14. Atlanta, GA Southern cuisine, BBQ
15. Denver, CO Steaks, craft beers
16. Charleston, SC Southern cuisine, seafood
17. Washington, DC French, Italian, fine dining, crab cakes
18. Honolulu, HI Poke, seafood
19. Philadelphia, PA Philly cheesesteak
20. Oakland, CA Seafood, vegan fare
Want to see more news about MyArea Network? Check out these announcements. MyArea Network celebrates the communities we're in. We cover dining, things to do, shopping an oh so much more. Find your local site and connect with us. Best of all? It's free!
Photo courtesy of Pixabay