Product Marketing Coordinator, SaaS
MyArea Network is seeking a Product Marketing Coordinator to act as the chief product advocate in taking core products to market. Clearly articulating the value proposition delivered through innovative and compelling messaging, marketing collateral, sales material and thought leadership contents.
- Key role for the go-to-market team. Works collaboratively with Sales, Product Management, Marketing Communications, Demand Generation, and other teams to drive growth and customer success.
- Strategy: Create plans that effectively target specific audience personas leveraging tactics that will drive the most qualified customers.
- Messaging: Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product in the market.
- Content: Owns and creates content (e.g. data sheets, infographics, solution briefs, white papers, user guides, web tutorials, web content, presentations, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, release announcements) to articulate the benefits of the product to the world.
- Sales enablement: Partner with Product Management team to communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team. Develop the sales tools and training that support the selling process of the product. Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Product launch: Plan the launch of new related products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Customer Intelligence: Be the expert on buyers of the product, how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Market/Competitor Intelligence: Be the expert on competition. Follow and analyze market trends to position the product and identify new required capabilities.
- Experience in search marketing and lead generation is a MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a technical discipline; MBA desirable
- 3-5 years' direct experience in marketing products and/or services
To demonstrate the value we place in our team members, we offer:
- An outstanding collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing startup and be a key contributor on the go-to-market team
- Mentoring and leadership development programs
- Free and/or discounted tickets to local events and conferences
- Commitment to our communities through volunteer opportunities
Send us your Cover Letter and Resume today to be considered.